Adharsheela Global School

Transfer Withdrawal

It becomes necessary sometimes for the parents to withdraw their child from the school due to family re-location. In such cases parents need to follow certain steps for a hustle free procedure as Student Withdrawal Notice is an official document for the parents to inform the school of impending withdrawal.

- Withdrawal notice by other means such as email or verbal notice will not be accepted.

- For getting Transfer Certificates and Character Certificates etc. the parents have to give a written application. Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate will only be given after clearing all dues.

- A students may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds :

- Disciplinary

- If a child has to be withdrawn from school, parents are requested to give one calendar months’ notice in writing, failing which, one month's fee will be charged in lieu thereof.

Let your life lightly dance on the edges of times like dew on the tip of a leaf. - Rabindranath Tagore

Need help with more
We are just a phone call away.

9711161361, 9958496161,